Latest updates from across the academy

By Admin
12 June 2020 5:18 pm
While we are scheduled to hold our next grading and seminar on Sunday 12th July we appreciate that with current government guidance it would not be possible to go ahead.

Rather than cancel the event at this stage we are instead putting in place contingency plans to hold it in a safe manner when it's safe to do so. These plans include deferring the grading to later in the year and even holding the grading outdoors in small groups.

If the grading does not go ahead in July, plans are afoot to move the event to Sunday 30th August, if it's safe to do so. 

​We are committed to doing what's both right and safe for our members and appreciate your continued understanding during this challenging time.  As things stand we will not yet be taking bookings nor conducting pre-grading assessments for this event.